A listing of recent talks by Michael on our cognitive aging research:
- 19th September 2013 — Colloquium: Cognitive Development Center, Central European University, Budapest.
- 10th October 2013 — Colloquium: Department of Psychology, Warwick University.
- 15th October 2013 — Colloquium: Department of Cognitive, Perceptual and Brain Sciences, University College London.
- 23 October 2013 — Colloquium: Cognitive Science Institute at Osnabrück University.
- 29 October 2013 — Colloquium: Donders Centre for Cognition, Nijmegen University.
- 13th November, 2013 — Invited talk: Department of Psychology, Indiana University, Bloomington.
- 15th November, 2013 — Psychonomic Society Annual Meeting, Toronto, Canada.
- 18th November, 2013 — Invited talk: Department of Speech & Hearing, Indiana University, Bloomington.
- 16th January 2014 — Harald Baayen will present our work at the Linguistics Department Colloquium, Berkeley, CA.
- 23rd January, 2014 — Michael will give a colloquium at the Basque Center on Cognition Brain and Language, San Sebastien.
- 21st February, 2014 — Michael will give a colloquium for the University of Sheffield’s Psychology Department.